Sunday, February 26, 2006

so wat are you doin today?

i'm a little lost these days.. kept wondering where did all the people go to. A little offline with the rythm of life. Dun understand. Suddenly felt so alone this afternoon. Everyone seemed to have somewhere to go.. someone to meet.. something to do. But me? I'm not too sure.

Wondering if the whole world had a secret life behind my back.. or was it i'm living in my own little world. I never could tell.

Thought i was busy.. didnt have time for others.. guess it's the other way round. Kept myself busy cos i'm afraid to see the day when others have no time for me. Guess besides church and work.. i dun really have a social life anymore.

Nope.. i'm not sad.. i'm jus a little lost.. give me time.. i'll find my way. Nothing much to do now.

so wat are you doin today?