Saturday, June 03, 2006

midnight mumble

been around a month since i came back from taiwan.. but somehow i didnt came here to doodle some thoughts. not that i've got nothing to say.. jus that i'm starting to be afraid that people would read my thoughts.

Seemed like things have been spinning around.. work.. relationships.. family.. etc. but somehow i still feel like i'm back to square one. Sometimes i cant help but hope things could be more complicated than it already is.

so wat is it gonna be?

Birthday season again.. andrew..vinc..matt.. and of cos gemi. all so dear to me. Didnt seem so important to me this year though. i'm sorry. wished it could matter more.. guess its like you said it.. it's never gonna be the same anymore.

i'm missing my friends.. joseph... matt.. weihwa.. eddie even. feels so far away. Hang in there ya.. dun want wat we hav to ever fade away.

tiger stride next.. i'd probably take a stroll. good night my dear friends