Sunday, June 03, 2007

In Quietness and Confidence is His Strength

Where can i find the strength to carry on from here?

"...In quietness and confidence is My strength."

Was thinking of this during sermon this morning.. a simple msg.. spoke right to my heart.
So where is this quiet confidence? to me.. it's in the knowing tat everything thing is in His hands. No need for panic.. no need for anxiety..the thought of it simply calms and warms my heart again. In quietness and confidence.. hmmm. sounds good. feels even better.

Lester's out of hospital.. looks really pale. trying to cheer him up a little. gonna ask him out after the camp. about time we caught up with each other. funny how it feels to see someone everyweek and yet still misses them. Guess it's not about seeing each rather.. but more of living each other's life that really rids us of the loneliness.

finally after dunno how many donkey years i pick up the table tennis bat once again. ha. really had fun today. my usual tag team partner(lester) not around. sian. but not a prob! i've got Grace with me today. haha. havent lost a match with her around.. not that i'm lousy la... jus that she's pretty good. (pretty and good?hmmm.. wat say you grace? haha). really brought back lots of memories of my sec sch times when i and lester play table tennis every day till like 11 pm!!! haha. think i gotta pick this up as a regular sport since my knees failing on me. sianz

goin back to camp soon. yawn. went to Mayday's concert last night! not bad.. free tickets somemore. haha. quiet enjoy myself. thanks chunsi! ha. next time got free tickets remember to find me.. not only chunsi.. anyone.. any concert.. anyone needs a date.. a bodyguard.. a chauffer. anything ya. haha. if i'm free i really dun mind. :)

goin to church camp this thurs.. so gonna be a short week! yeah! hee. mon got event.. weds i goin for physio.. so i only gonna work for 1 and half day! ha. i love this June!

back to work. ciao