Thursday, March 27, 2008

I dont do rhyme

MICE MICE MICE... that's where the money is.
that's where i'm going. not after the money though.
How much is a few cents worth? how much is a lot of money worth?
Not much really.. yawn.. working for money? Isn't that a chore?

sneeze sneeze.. please turn of the tap.
If not for my blocked nose.. i could almost smell the air.
Welcoming.. exciting... challenging.. bleeding.. :(
Sneeze sneeze.. my nose is bleeding.. my head is burning.. yawn.. isn't it a chore

Selamat selamat.. stop playing your game..
you come out of hiding and we can all go home.
You can go back to jail.. where they feed you.. clothe you.. groom you like a pet.
Honestly.. the thought of that seems better than the lives of many i know.
Stupid selamat.. waste my time.. yawn.. isnt it a chore.