Tuesday, December 06, 2005

I'm back.. back from Aust.. back from church camp... back from madness.

Suddenly felt lost sitting in front of my computer.. missing out quite alot on the cyber world. Almost forgotten about my email passwords and everything. It's been some time i guess.

I didnt have any urge to be slappin on the keyboard right after i came back from aust... not that i've got nothing to share.. it's jus that i long for a more personal interaction with the people around me. Being away for a month from my friends and family really sucks. Its a great experience no doubt.. but nothing beats being with your loved ones. So i guess the internet can wait.hee.

kept a diary over in aust.. in case i forgets abt the trip. Cant share everything over here though.. some personal reflections here and there. Nothing that will interest anyone but me i guess.

Never had a moment of rest since i gotten back in singapore.. always seemed to hav something to do. One moment i'm here..the next moment i'm in church.. the next moment i'm back in Jurong camp.. suddenly i'm in church camp. before i know it.. i woke up on my own bed having been sleeping the past 13 hour.

Dun remember when was the last time i really knocked out like i did yesterday. But it feels great.

Sorry if everything over here looks so unorganised. Had a hard time deciding which event should go into the entry here first or anything theing that i want to say over here. Not that everything's so exciting that it should be included.. it's just that nothing deserves a mention at the moment. I'm still digesting wat i had recieved the past 4 days.

God worked greatly in the camp this year.. He showed me great and mighty things that i never thought i'd see. I felt released.. encouraged.. empowered by the Holy Spirit. I felt like i'm standing in the great divide.. But when i'm back in reality.. i start to forget what is it i had to do. Nope.. the fire havent died down in me.. i'm jus lost. Caught in His will and my circumstances. How do i apply?

Teach me oh Lord.