Saturday, December 17, 2005

It's Christmas again.

It's Christmas again.

As much as i know exactly what Christmas is about.. i cant help but be attracted by the romantic allure that's tagged along with the season. Warm comfort washing thru my body every time i think about it. Ahhh.. feels good to be Christmas again.

Something's stirring in me.. not sure if it's that familar feeling. Doesnt seemed the same this time. My heart was beating so heavy i can hardly sleep. All i remember is i had to let it out. I sat up on my bed.. looking across my bunk lit up by the cresent moon outside my window. Everyone's asleep. Creeped over to my sqeeky cabinet and slipped out my notebook from between my clothes.

My heart's still beating hard.. as if it had something to say. I'm sure i wasnt ready to listen. Or at least i think i probably know wat it has to say. I couldnt care less.. i simply had to let it out. Before i know.. it was close to 230am and i ended up writing 5 pages on my notebook.


I thought i was gonna write a Christmas card or something.. but i dun think there has ever been a 5 page card. A Christmas letter to a special friend that is. A letter of honest reflections.. gratitude.. regrets.. admiration and hopefully a new begining.

I couldnt end the letter.. but the beating died down.. i was exhuasted. I left it as it was and went back to sleep. Felt so comfortable. But deep down inside.. i know this letter will never be sent out.

But still... Blessed Christmas to you.