Monday, September 18, 2006

MC! :x

On MC today..mild food posioning it seems. Slept in till 11. (dun be jealous grace. :P)hee. long time since i had that much of sleep.

yesterday was terrible.. feeling cold and aching all over.. tummy wasnt feeling well.. feverish and a little short of breath. All i knew was that i was leading worship in the morning.. prayed really hard.. hope i wont collapes on stage. ha.

God was good... He held me up when i was on stage.. couldnt feel my weakness during worship except that i perspired alot more than usual. But the moment i stepped down.. my whole body gave way.. had a good nap though out the sermon.. (oops. ;p). feel alot better after that. but still.. i was dragging my body around.

Got 2 new Jap friends in church today.. they attending a language sch in sg and came to our cell on sat night. well... not much ppl attending to them so xav and i was chatting with them during lunch time. to be honest.. it was a little tiring to do so.. felt like i was entertaining them.. cos i know at that moment i'd rather rest in some corner in church than be at the hot and stuffy coffee shop trying not to show my weariness, trying to commute in our semi english-jap conversation. Any other day would be fine.. jus not today.. not now.. i looked around.. everyone in their own little world.. well then. If everyone seems like tat.. it could only be that its me that is in MY own little world again. ha.

well.. guilty enough that my friends hav to cover for my work today.. goin back to camp soon. feelin much better now. Well.. think i better buy some supper back for them to apologise tonight.

alot of counting down recently.. exams and deadlines.. As for me.. i'm counting down to my wallaby trip.. dreading it more and more.. but then again. hmmm.. wat can i do about it. Gonna bring some sand back at least. the only thing i'm looking forward to. haha