Wednesday, December 13, 2006

ever felt like you were deep into a conversation and unwillingly you fell asleep... only to jerk yourself up and realise that the person you are talkin to is still on the same topic.. However u kept feeling that u missed something?

well.. nothing much to bring back from aust this time round. Had a lot of time to myself though.. wanted to think thru some stuff with the time i had. Didnt really work out. I chosed to leave it aside. Took a good break in the middle of the outback not thinking abt anything.. or anyone rather.

had a good time getting to know the ppl in my node a lot better..all the time we had in the 14days out field. Gathering at the camp fire for warmth and comfort from the freezing cold. Pouring out from jokes to opinions to problems. Fighting for impossible links.. thinking of ways to fight boredom. Definately wielded everyone together.

but still.. it always felt empty at the end of the day when the fire chills. Like something is unacomplished. well.. nvm.

beautiful stars.. once so familar.. nice to see you again.. throwing stones.. carving wood.. evidence of our boredom rolled through out the hills.

thats wallaby... again. loved it.. cant wait to get home. Now i'm home.. cant wait to get back there.

tot i didnt miss much from my absence.. guess i was wrong.. ppl pretending i didnt miss much.. such disgusting pretense. You didnt bothered.. end of story. Wat else could i do? something's churning inside.. unsettled rage tat everyone is painting a false picture for me.. pacifying me.. marked me as if i was gonna be difficult. Tagged "Approach with caution" label. Please tell me i'm wrong. i probably am. I usually am. i never know. i tot i didnt care.. but i do.

nvm.