Saturday, January 06, 2007

it's really scary when you're so caught up with something tat u're begining to forget wat matters.

dun remember how i got here since my last entry.. so busy with events like Christmas and new year and .. and.. erm.. actually i dun know why i'm so busy. Just hate to quiet down not becos i'm afraid that i'll start thinkin abt things.. it's more that i'm afraid if i quieten down.. i might realise that there really isnt much to think about seriously in my life.

is tat true? i rather not find out. drowning myself with work.. finally heard something that recognised my efforts. Heard from my CSM that i'm ranked among the tops of all the 2sg in the BN last work year. I smiled at the news.. but then again.. wat does it say? nothing much tat really matters. End of the day.. i'm still lonely.

Yeah.. friends. I have quite a few.. but it's really a different space they fill. why is it that i keep feeling lacking? So many issues unsettled with myself. this feeling sucks. Especially there isnt much ppl i'll open up to. Really need more avenue to unload these frustrations besides work. Yawn.

Did something really stupid the other day out of folly.. dun know if it's for the better or not. She's keeping silent all along. Thats the worst thing of all. Can hardly remember wat i wrote at all le. shucks. Forget it..

Why am i always complaining? is it becos of the flu? i cant tell anymore.. yawn.