Saturday, January 27, 2007

yawn.. it's sat morning again.. aching all over from SOC and all the runs everyday last week. my back seemed strained.. shoulders tensed.. calf feels like goin into a cramp anytime.. the gel pads in my knees wearing thin.. ankle seems to have cracking sound. haha. oh man.. think my body's broken! haha. actually no that serious la.. jus need some rest. :)

will be on course for the whole of next week.. goin back to Singapore Poly from mon to weds! ha. always so exciting to go back to my alma mater. Missed the foodcourts over there.. especially the fc6. the thing is i've forgotten wat course i'm attending and where i am supposed to report to le. haha. think better make some phone calls tml to find out.

about time for me to post out of 3Signal finally.. so where to next? recently there has been alot of talks of where all the 2sg will be posted to.. and i thank God that ppl are giving me alot of attention and fighting for a good posting for me. But then again.. "good postings" are not wat i actually wanted. To my bosses.. being a instructor means to be condemned. But thats wat i wanted to do. They intend to put me to some high profile battalions to groom me and expose me.. but then for me.. all i want is a more regulated time so that i can do more stuff on my own. Teaching is something that really interest me as well. Dun want all the knowledge i accuired from 3Sig to go to waste.. haha. well.. it's slacker over at Signal Institute as well. ha.

Already told my bosses of my intention to leave army and told them to leave the chance to groom me to someone else. Really appreciate wat my superiors are doin.. but sorry.. i've got some other plans already.

still trying to comprehend the situation. Seems like a new start.. but kept feeling something is amissed. Like i'm starting to watch a movie from the middle. Kept asking myself today.. why is it happening again? this time i know i really suck at this.. blank as a paper... as lost as a boat in the ocean. only in these times i'm truly dumbfounded.

kept wondering if i am begining to be a nuisance to her.. and either i'm too insensitive to notice or i think she's not interested in my bullshit. ha. i really dun know. if you're reading this.. i'm sorry. Just hoping we'll drop the facade this time round. tell me if u're angry.. tell me if u're frustrated.. tell me if i'm appreciated.. tell me if i'm wrong. i really wanna make it work this time.

you're right. it's true.. we're different ppl now. and i really hope this time the outcome would be different too.