Wednesday, January 31, 2007

keep walking

I jus kept walking.. i think it's far enough. Forgotten how long it took us to get this far.. even the memories tire me.
Wondering where this road will end. Come on..i kept telling myself.. jus keep walking.. take a break if you must. but jus keep walking.
took a breather.. i think it's long enough.. when do i stop walkin? where am i goin? Or rather why am i walkin? i really dun remember.. the rain has stopped.. the sun is out.. but still
Back at where i began. The spot i took my first step. the spot i revisited so many times.. i think it's long enough. maybe i never left the spot like you said.. maybe.
The rain is gone.. the sun is really up this time round.. does it matter? i think it's long enough.. U were walkin away from me while i was foolishly following. I tot i'll eventually get somewhere.. eventually. Someday, one of us will hav to stop. You stopping for me.. or maybe i'll stop walking.
I think it's long enough.. so where we walkin to? not gonna last much longer. but jus keep walking please.
Someday.. one of us will hav to stop walking