Friday, January 19, 2007

Praise the Lord for He is Good!


Havent felt so drained in a long time.. but it's different this time round. Drained jus physically.. worked hard.. trained hard. No doubt i'm tried. But i thank God He refreshes me.. i go to sleep with a smile.. He lets me know that it's all gonna work out.. took my fear and anxiety and threw it out of the window.. Restored my faith.. no matter how small it is. He didnt let me go.

I really wanna turn things around this time.. my life.. my work.. my relationships. Thought through again and again.. like xav said.. wat was the root of it ever falling apart? i knew for sure it was my inferiority complex. then i tot again.. wat i'm fighting now isnt really that, but more of suffering the damages done by it before. In the name of Jesus.. i rejected the spirit of inferiority. Knowing for sure i'm worth so much more than i could ever comprehend. Thank you Jesus.

Wat's happened has happened and wouldnt hav happened any other way. Hurts and regrets in those foolish years... i've had a few.. maybe more. But still i thank You Lord.. moulding me thru the years. this year will be a brand new start. i wanna root myself in Jesus. Enough of knocking around in the dark. Tell me wat You want me to do Lord. Your intentions will be my actions. i cant do it by myself. so Help me Lord.




It still feels like the first time .. dun give up on me please