Sunday, October 05, 2008

Lost and Found

Lost and found.. lost and found.

i was lost, now am found? well.. that's true.. but that's not the only good news!

Thought i lost my keychains!! was feeling really down for a few days because of that. WHY!!! WHY SO CARELESS! haha.. looked high and low. then just when i resigned to the fact that it was lost.. i found it!ha.

found it in a small pocket in one of my bags.. then suddenly it hit me how stupid i was. i remembered going out with that bag and i was in a pants without pockets. i was afraid i'd lose my keys so i kept it in the side pocket and clipped it close if case it falls out.

stupid me. looking high and low. glad it's back.

then good news comes in pairs. found my beloved notebook(not the electronic one.. paper notebook)!!! haha. thought someone stole it in camp. damn angry when i couldn't find it. i pactically searched all the offices of my battalion!! but still can't find.

Got lots of stuff stashed in the book cos i always doodle my ideas and stuff in it. and i hardly remember all the stupid ideas i've got. love the notebook too. bought it from my fav shop..MuJI!!!! ha.so it's not cheap also.

well.. the book suddenly appeared at home too. silly me. wasted time searching.. wasted time being angry at myself for misplacing them.

then again.. i'm happy now! :)