Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Looking forward to you

Is there a time of the day that you're looking forward to? i jus realised i do.

it's really a wonder how it hit me.. now that i'm waiting for it everyday. Now it marks the end of my day.. usually with a smile of cos.

I dun know when it started.. a simple msg.. a gentle gesture.. some genuine concern. been so long since then.. now i can hardly sleep without it.

i guess you dun know it.. (do you?) or maybe you're not sure, like me.. too. Watever the case.. i guess it true.. i'm looking forward to you.

i'm smiling myself silly.. i'm laughing at myself sometimes. One thing for sure.. u sure make my day.. any day. Its amazing how u do it. feels familar.. but so fresh this time round.

So do i hav a favorite time of the day? i'd have to say.. indeed i do.. Ever since you crossed my world.. i'm looking forward to you.