Sunday, October 15, 2006

Unfeeling show.. unfeeling me

back from the movies.. went with a whole bunch of them.. wanted it to be a quieter affair but 10 of us went anyway.. Caught World Trade Center at VivoCity after much protest and debates and of cos comments from ppl telling me its not a nice show. ha. well.. then show wasnt too bad afterall.

one thing is i somehow couldnt get into the movie as much a i wanted to.. my mind kept wondering. feeling so detached from the show. Further more.. was sitting on the very first row.. my neck was stiff as wood!

well well.. nothing much to say about the movie.. hardly feel for it.. hardly feel for anything things lately. Hardly..very hard indeed. Not as sensitive and emotional as before as when everything seems to excite or engage me so easily. I really need a good laugh or a good cry.. or something extreme to excite my senses again. All i can manage now is a smile.. or at max a tear. i could see the point.. the values.. but thats about it. Thats all i could see.. nothing much i could relate. so distant.

Having some misunderstanding with a frien recently.. not sure if misunderstanding is the right word to use cos i hardly understand his situation myself.. hope everything is alright. dun know wat to say to him as well. so i shall keep silent. pray tat God takes over the situation. thats all i'm entitled to do i guess.