Sunday, October 29, 2006

Lost it..

times like this i feel so dry.. cant seem to squeeze much out of my life. Makes me feel so dead and lifeless when there are actually so much goin on here. lost my keen eye on life and its little details.. lost the will to take time to smell the roses.. lost the heart to appreciate things around me.

Many interesting things happened in my life recently.. jus dun bother mentioning.. dun know why.. sudden lost the words i suppose. Even took up dance lessons to try freshen things up.. still not working so far. Argh.. i need to find some things to do to excite me again.. but sometimes i feel its really the company that really perks me up. Nope.. not tat the company for the things i'm doin really bores me.. but there's just something missing. this feeling that i'm longing for more.

Wat am i looking for? I really dun know. I know i've got all i need.. but i want something more.