Friday, November 10, 2006

thanks

First of all, just wanna thank everyone who helped out at my granny's funeral..especially jy, vincent, xav, phoebe, guoqing, gemi, lester,prudence... i know i'm missing some ppl.. so if i did, please forgive me. Even those who came and sent your condolences. On behalf of my family.. i extent my heart felt thanks to all of you.

been a terrible 2 weeks.. wai po (my granny) passed away on monday afternoon, 5:27pm at SGH. Long story about the whole process and i dun know where to start.. but really learnt and saw thru alot for the past 2 weeks.

For one.. i witnessed my granny die before me.. and the process was more than memorable. Her heart beat jus slowing little by little... called in by the nurses to see her for the last time. stood there watching her fade away.. while there's nothing we can do but watch her slip into a flat line. Machines piped into her from all over.. sustaining her dear life so mechanically . but yet.. death never seemed so certain before.

Well well.. death is one thing.. life is another. Only thru losing someone dear that i truly understand the joy of our believe. Believing that granny is truly in a better place.. with God right now. How His consolation washes my tears away. i cried in the ICU before she passed away.. i was crying for my living granny.. after she passed away.. i havent had to cry. Kept feeling this peace and joy and relief for my granny.. ever so sure of her salvation.

Thank God for saving her in her old age.

not gonna carry on here.. lots of things to say.. but i'm too tired go on. Collecting her ashes tml morning.. i better get some sleep. i'll keep posting soon.