Friday, November 17, 2006

please remember...

Yes yes.. i'm flying off this sunday morning.
Stop asking me ya. You'll know i'm gone when.. well.. when i'm gone i guess.
something's really weird recently. think i'm havin mood swings. hmmmm... i dun quite understand. The world seems to be a colder place.. where "warmth" hav been placed in the freezer and love sounds so much like a distant word i tot i heard before
however, i still long for warmth and love and crazy passion in my life again.. like the feeling of star dust sprinkled in the open skies and the moonlight shimmering in the glittering silver seas.. Like walking on freezing cold stormy waters.. like being dragged gliding thru the lovely medows of magnolia in crystal sunshine... picnic under the milky ways.. champagne.. clashing waves and bewitching breeze.. shooting stars and jazz playing from the heavens.
haha..
think i'm gone. think i'm crazy. think i better not think too much.
Good think i'm goin aust. need a little of e wilderness to calm me down.. 14 days of nothingness again. I could get used to it.
dun miss me when i'm gone.. i doubt you will. In that case.. dun forget me too.
Dun have the rite words to say
Dun hold the world in my hand
Wish i could fly thru the air like your hero
But i'm jus someone who loves you...
thats all i am