Monday, August 06, 2007

matt called just the other day.

and i thank God he did. He called all the way from Australia.. the way he described it.. he was standing in the cold at a phone booth making the call. Was really nice to hear a familar voice that was ever so positive.. ever so sincere and honest.

It was a much appreciated phone call.. pretty much timely as well. Funny how he called to say how much he really enjoyed spending time with my church band.. or my ex-church band rather.. and how much he was looking forward to come visit the band again when he comes back.

I was dumbfounded for a while thinkin of a response.. wondering how i am gonna explain something i've been trying to figure for the past few weeks to a concerned friend.

well.. i was just glad he called.. cracked me up with his silly jokes like he always do. Eased away some tension of how i was gonna give him a politically correct answer without dumping in my irrational and bias inputs. But i'm sure he understood.

Do take care my friend. really miss those simpler times. be awaiting your safe return. We'll go crazy doin silly things with weihwa and gang again. ha