Monday, August 27, 2007

oh baby!

babies made my day! especially yesterday.. went over to Jotham's 7th birthday party. time really flies.. i remember when he was jus a little kid.. and now he's all grown up already! ha. (not as in "grown up" kind of grown up la..grown up as in "talk back to you rebelliously" kind of grown up. ha). But honestly, the little ones are still my fav. Hee.

Went over to jenny's place to chat up and play with her kids after the birthday party. Her daughter is my fav of all the little toddlers! she looks so much like precious moments doll! haha. but dunno why she normally shuns me.. or rather all guys. but tonight was special..she warmed up to me eventually. :) like they always say.. a bundle of joy... mad screaming energetic bundle that is.

here's some picture from that night
this is Raphael! my second love. hee. he fell on his face trying to step on ballons. poor thing. :(














the Quek family with the birthday boy Jotham in the middle. Samuel is the proud father gleeming. ha









this is my beautiful little girl! rachael! muck!












Looking at her.. how i wished i had a kid of my own jus like her! hee. well.. they all grow up so fast. gonna miss them at this age. sigh
Hey grace.. hope your night's a little nicer with those kidos photos for you ya. hang in there.. :)