Friday, September 14, 2007

waiver's over! :)

done with my waiver exam yesterday! ha. i think i haven't written so much stuff for years!! my hand is still aching from all the writing.. too much of typing already. ha ha.

well.. was actually quite scary going for an exam unprepared. it's a waiver exam, which means if i pass the exam without taking the lesson, i'll be exempted from taking the module.. which also translate that i save money and i say time!

but then again... whoever said it was easy to pass something you know nothing off. :(

actually, that's not entirely true.. the subject is Effective Communications. The hard part is in not knowing what is expected of my answers in terms of academics. Not that i couldn't answer the questions.. i just don't know if i answered them the way they wanted.

Thank God that i was a History, Lit and Econs student before! even though that was really a long time ago (6-7 years in fact), my short stint of writing essays every day then came in really handy today.

Eventually, i wrote 8 pages of rubbish i give up.. i not hoping for a good score, cos all i need is to pass to not take the module. hee. but part of me already told myself to prepare for failure.. just in case. ha. well.. not many ppl passes the first time ok.. if i really do pass.. it'll must be God's grace! :)

well well.. it's over.. dun wanna think about it.. still got 2 more reports due.. plus 2 more video presentations also due next week!!! sianz.

That is not including work yet.. sianz.. how did i get myself so busy!!?? tat's my choice i guess. :X