Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Contentment

lesson i learned today.. contentment. ha. when you lower your expectations.. the world seems a better place.

had my first paper today.. management. BUS101.. how appropriate. I gotta admit.. i haven't studied enough.. but last min revision was pretty helpful. Thank God!

I sat in the gigantic exam hall looking at the paper i smiled to myself.. it didnt look too bad.

i scribbled all the crap i have onto the papers and i managed to fill 11pages with it. ha. not too sure how much of it was relevant.. but then again.. at least there are 11pages of it. half of it right would have brought me thru anyway. ha.

i walked out of the exam hall a happy man.. but all i see was frustrated faces all around me. hmmm.. the paper wasnt that hard.. i wondered. So why the long faces?

realised they were sulking that they couldn't score. I was smiling that i wouldnt fail. ha.

and we all went to have ah beng western food and lived happily ever after!