Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Hope you're not gay

hi there! If you're reading this.. you're one of the few(hmmm.. let me count.. 1..2..3.. around there i guess)weird people who like to peer into my blog for no reason. Either you're addicted to mediocrity or you're somehow for whatever reason interested in my life. (I hope you're not gay!! Please!!! nOOOoooo!!!)

But then again.. i welcome you anyway. Feel free to bore yourself with my bitching about my life in here. I dun usually address the people who come by cos i am usually the only one who reads my own blog. haha. I'm quite a fan actually.. reading up on blogs years ago.. Helps me with my short term memory thingie.. reminds me of things. Amuses me sometimes.

Then again.. why are you reading my blog? hmmm... i'm interested already. Dun you have your own life to live? some webcast to catch? movie to watch? people to call? some project to do? some books to read? some animals to feed? some pimple to squeeze?

tick tock tick tock.. every moment here is a moment wasted. But thanks for showing interest anyway.

There really is nothing much here if its content you're looking for.. and if there if a door in cyber space i'd show you the door. ha. so thanks for dropping by to nothing. please come again! and i truly hope you're not gay!

bye bye