Tuesday, August 02, 2005

alittle crazy todae.. sort of lost my way on my way home.. not literally lost. i knew where i was.. but i didnt know where i was goin. ha. walked right out of the train station and headed for the supermarket, grabbed one of those green basket from cold storage and started shopping for groceries. ha. not something i'd do often. On my way back.. there was this sale for Levis underwear.. dun ask me why.. i bought a box. i jus kept buying irrelevant stuff.

didnt get much work done todae.. didnt feel like doin. damn sick of workin on the same damn video for so many days. I'll carry on tml then. nothing interesting todae. sad.

finishing up on my book soon. I got funny reading habits. like to read the lines over and over again till the whole flavour of the scene is in my head! ha. then as i read on i'll start to drift off. My eyes will keep scaning the pages.. but my mind has already taken the story and ran off in its own rendition. hee. before i know it.. i'm re-reading the pages again. ha. damn slow to read. but thats the way i like it.

still nobody's home. brother on night shift.. mummy went out. yawn. on the phone with jane for the past hour or two.. watched Bleech episode42! ha. pathatic lifestyle.. but no worries.. it's gonna get better. i dun know how.. but it's gonna get better.(*fingers crossed)