Monday, August 01, 2005

stupid blangdesh!

been a while since my last post.. took half a day off todae.. jus got home so better grab sometime to update a littlle.

well..my mum's finally comin back from Korea.. running off to the airport to pick her up. At times like this.. i'm asking myself why oh why didnt i jus go get my driving licence.. jus couldnt bother eh. Knowing u dun have a licence when u ought to really sucks! ha. Now pay the price daniel!!

Trying to read up on the train on my way home.. almost done with my Deception Point, now at the part where William Pickering is dead in the rubbles of his flaming car that took a direct hit from a Hellfire missile fire at rifle distance by the deadly Delta Force on a helicopter rite in the heart of the US capitol, Washinton D.C while Rachael Sexton and Tolland heads toward the Goya(Tolland's research ship) in a pit stop to the capitol!! ha. i doubt many of you knows wat the hell i'm talkin abt. but it doesnt really matter does it?? it my blog ya! whaha

Not that i'm racist or anything..(i've got no prejudice against their race... ok.. i've got not much prejudice for most of their race). Stunned and humiliated by a blangdesh worker outside my camp last friday.. "trumatic" event tat made me laugh at myself. Let me recount the event. all i remember is that i booked outta camp fri afternoon.. saw my bus 182 approaching the bus stop and i made a fultle run to catch the bus.It's quite a stretch but i gave chase anywae. RIte before the bus stop, there's this blangadesh worker doin some road works. Apparently i didnt catch my bus. i slowed to a slow jog seeing my bus moving off without me. The next thing shocked me. That blangadesh work actually made the effort walked up the pavement and laughed at me.. obviously for missing the bus!!! (*he was pointing at the departing bus and pointing at me laughing like a hyena!!) Who the hell does that kindda things!!

Freaked out! was that a hostile gesture?! Apparent he havent tasted the sole of my boots! hah. but i was in awe.. amazed at his courage to laugh at my misfortune. All i managed was an artificial smile that i'm sure he could make out the sublime meaning of my smile...(You better watch it dude!)wahah. but i guess it didnt really matter to him eh. i probably made his day.