Friday, August 05, 2005

Kakashi

interesting day.. saw the true "evil" face of my CO. ha. wasted my 2 weeks working on the sponsorship videos and the first things he said when i saw the video was " WAT'S TAT!?" Saw my S3,(a major) kena big time from my CO. sianz. Tot he some scholar ..quiet quiet.. didnt know he so unreasonably demanding. Good thing he's leaving soon. Phew.. good thing i leaving soon too. gonna hand things over. dunno how they gonna cope after the handing over. well.. nothing much i can do now.. i've got Ex Diamond Link to bother about.hee


Today couldnt do much..practically all i did was make some phone calls. thats all. my video has been put on hold at the moment. nothing much i can do. Ended up lookin thru the iinternet for naruto manga! ha. Unfortunately only one new episode came out. Finished it in a jif.. and i'm hungry for naruto again. had this wacky idea of doin wall papers for naruto. you know.. those fan art thingie. So i decided to do a wallpaper of my fav character from the anime series..KAKASHI!!! haha
Went in seach of graphics of his posture of he doin some seals or he doin his famous Chidori. found some really low res pics.. added my touch to it. Quite amazed i still have wat it takes.. took me a little longer.. but it was pretty good.
Instant wallpaper of Kakashi San!
Here it is.. if u want the wall paper jus let me know. I'll send it over to u
not too bad eh. ha.
-OuT-