Wednesday, July 13, 2005

LiFe wiLL noT gO uNnoticed


Why do we find company..fall in love..get married? For passions? People fall in love becos we need witnesses to our lives. There's a billion people on the planet, what does any one life really mean? But in a relationship, you're promising to care about everything. The good things, the bad things, the terrible things, the mundane things... all of it, all of the time, every day.


my days are getting boring by the moment.."hello IMTeam!" picking up phone calls and doing vidz. Tats way below my calibre. feels like i'm wasting my time. All i do everydae is Exporting some videos.. stiching some clips.. watching movies.. sleep..eat. Need some stimulant to my life. Thinking of applying for JCC or AirBorne course. ha.

Really glad Vincent got hitched..finally. That leave me one of the few remaining dudes left on the shelf le.ha. Quite sad actually.. not that i'm left without someone.. its jus tat goin thru this phase in life where ppl expects you to be with somebody. Cant i be single??? Used to tell ppl i'm single by choice.. wat the heck.. i even had to tell myself that. ha.Guess i'm still waiting for that someone to swept me off my feet. ha

Really lookin forward to the Bintan trip with phoebe.. a time to get get away from this little island.. hope i dun screw this up.. phoebe would be really dissapointed if i did.. which i always do. ha. Gonna spend alot of time hibernating over there and catching up and eating!!! ha.

Another boring day tomorrow.. i'll bore you more tml ya..*poof!*