Sunday, July 17, 2005

SentimentaL rEasons

~It is not who you are.. its who i am when i'm with you...~


0040am... Yep.. i know.. it's the weekends again. jus came back home.. with a half written msg on my phone ... which once again will never reach it's intended recipient.

2 days since my last entry.. had a hectic weekend.. talking.. debating.. counseling.. sharing.. listening..walking.. staring.. rushing.. laughing and crying. So much had happend. i guess only so much CAN happen.

Fri night came back starving.. didnt have lunch tat dae. But nv fear! my wonderful mummy cooked up curry awaiting for me to come home!! ha. thank God for her. she didnt even know if i was coming home.. but she cooked the curry jus in case i came home hungry.. and i did. ha. It was delicious! had like half the pot of curry for myself.. picked up some bottled drink from the fridge to drink. Turns out the green apple flavoured drink is volka! ha. taste really good though. But one major prob.. i was so full and tipsy tat i knocked out after a nap at 8 pm.ha. the next moment i opened my eyes was sat morning already. wat a way to sleep the night away.

Met up with Ted and Xav to consolidate some admin stuff for ASK in the late morning. However.. when we presented the idea informally to mushi.. the feedbacks were not too inviting. Alot of our proposal is assumtion i guess. Had to re-adjust the proposal to match the cricumstances. cant say much abt it here though.. jus quite disapointed. Guess it might be a good thing that he raised the issues early.. or the impact might have been far worst. Nevertheless.. i know God wants the best for his ministry.. and i know i gotta give my best shot at this. Not gonna be disheartened by a little setbacks.. i'm gonna grow from experience to experience.. from strength to strength. Till i get it rite..

Grace passed me my birthdae present todae.. hee. ( THankS BaBY!!!) She actually made this card with this skipping ninja turtle on it.( ha. my fav emoticon!!) It has nv came across to me that she had any incline in the arts. ha. she's proven me wrong though.ha. Now the ninja turtle sits quietly besides my monitor.ha. It better not start skipping.. or i'll freak out! ha. Oh! and there's this keychain that took me awhile to figure how i'm suppose to put my keys into it.haha. It's got this interesting little metal dog on it.. now my key bunch got more keychains than keys le.ha. Got dog barking at the frog.. then got special forces on some surf sign.. and some cross hanging around. ha. Very much appreciated! thanks again baby. : )

Ate dinner at some new burger joint called Carls Jr or soemthing... the burgers are BIG! ha. taste great too. BK.. WATCH YOUR BACK! hah. Still remember the tagline for one of it's flyer goes :" She says size doesnt matters. She's lying!" ha.You bet she's lying! The burger's so big i can hardly bite the height of the burger! ha. Had a great heart to heart talk with gerald and lester.. hanged around chating abt things happening around us and issues closer to our hearts.. u know. ha. been ages since we poured out. Feels really good after tat.. knowing we have friends to share our burdens.

Went bowling after tat. 2 rounds of bowl and my finger still hurts. ha. my first round really sucked.. the second was much better with a score of 128 after the stupid computer recored an extra strike in my last frame.. ha. Wonderful to be bowling again! Saw tat time was still early.. we made our way to BAYBEATS2005! ha. some pretty crappy bands and outragous dressing. Ppl all trying to make a fashion statement of some kind. only me in my silly ARMY t-shirt,.ha. Copeland and Concave Scream sound pretty good! didnt hear much from the rest though.. feeling a little numb for loud music anywae. so here i am again.. back at my monitor slapping away on the keyboard. ha

Better take an early nap.. gotta wake up early for work tml.. yawn.