Sunday, November 04, 2007

100th post

my 100th post.. finally.. after dunno how many donkey years.. ha.

i guess i probably gotta blog proper this time since it's the 100th one. hmmm.. lots to blog here actually. so long nv scribble here le. Saddening stuff.. happy stuff.. worrying stuff.. new stuff.. happy stuff... dun think they'll ever fit in 1 blog.

well.. another friend of mine passed away a few weeks ago.. motocycle accident. known him from poly.. not exactly close but we do talk. Especially when he also signed on to the army like myself. this sadness feels funny, like it's not settling in well inside me. Read on the newspaper that his dad went crazy on the last day of the funeral. Only son.. :( when is it gonna be my turn?

Looked him up on friendster, saw lots of ppl leaving msgs online for him.. remembering their moments with him. i wanted to write something too.. then i realise i dun know him that well. but i'll always remember that smile when i always see him. good bye zhiwei.

okok.. career update.. i'm in 8sig now! yes yes.. i failed. failed to fight my way to be an instructor. sianz. but it seems my appoint isnt too bad either. but i cant tell you here what i do.. or i'll have to kill you.. haha. lamez. nvm.. i really cant say though.. but my guys are good... my csm and oc are good.. i dun mind doing anything. by the way.. all my 3sig buddies all coming over as well! haha. no longer bored le..ha.

For those taking exams now.. jiayou! be praying for you people. which reminds me.. pray for me too.. my exams this week and next. 2 papers only though.. haha. but still hope i have time to study on top of my schedule.

Rachael made my day today.. ha. went to the baby room as usual.. the kids were storming all over me! especially jacob and tabael! those 2!!! like monkeys! haha. then so happy to see jonathan finally willing to join the kids upstairs! hee. asked him if he enjoyed himself and he nodded his head with a big smile and mouth full of kway teoh! haha. so cute. but later jonathan sat on rachael's hand accidently.. then she ran to me crying showing me her hand. ha. love her so much! so i carried her to find mummy as she requested. but sadly.. she ditched me after she found jenny. haha.

so sad.. only look for me when it hurts.. haiz. at least she still looks for me. haha.

alright then.. my 100th blog entry. actually no big deal la.. haha. think i gotta go bath le.. goin back to camp soon.

ta ta.

from the motion picture STARDUST :
My heart... It feels like my chest can barely contain it. Like it's trying to escape because it doesn't belong to me any more. It belongs to you. And if you wanted it, I'd wish for nothing in exchange - no fits. No goods. No demonstrations of devotion. Nothing but knowing you loved me too. Just your heart, in exchange for mine