Monday, November 26, 2007

just finished my CO's evening. For those who dun understand what that is.. it's like a cohesion night dedicated to my Commanding Officer. so eat.. drink.. watch performance.. drink even more.. make noise.. drink some more.

they had a company item competition.. very last min then i was informed. ended up having to represent my coy to sing a song. ha. damn paiseh.. so i picked my fav and most confident song. Xin Ru Dao Ge by jacky cheung! ha.

thats the only song i can remember by hard.. well.. think i did ok.. got lots of positive comments after tat.. but still got 3rd out of 4 contestants. haha. :( anyway.. it was supposed to sms voting. my battalion is 200 strong.. but my coy only 20 person.. ha. not bad that i didnt come in last eh. haha

army's stupid culture to drink beer really bores me.. keep forcing ppl to drink.. haiz.. my guys all look so drunk. but actually quite funny actually. ha. good thing i was still able to stand beer. but my poor s1.. this lady officer.. got drunk and started singing rubbish. think she's not goin home tonight.. probably sleepin in her officer le ba. hee.

anyway.. went out for a walk with jane, glen and yiling.. aiFen joined us for a while after that. Actually went out looking for a place to makan for glen's farewell dinner.. was thinking of utilizing my coupons from the expensive gourmet club i joined on impulse. ha. Buffets at $68++. ha. damn ex la.. good thing i got discounts! if not i think i'll nv ever spend this kind of money on food.

think i'm pretty decided on goin to one of the buffet thingie le.. will be sending out sms invitations by tml i guess. yummy! Ha.

somehow we landed ourselves in Mos Burger drinking milk tea and eating butterflies(fried prawns actually) talkin abt funny subjects. one of them was relationships.. realize i'm really old sch when it comes to relationship. Starting to bore myself. but it was a hearty talk.. abt real issues close to our hearts. long time since i had time like this to talk to jane le. Glen reminded me that before jane and me started talkin.. it was him that introduced us. ha. i was trying to recall.. seems like so long ago. then jane asked me if i remembered what was the first topic we were talkin abt.. i vaguely had an impression.

the funny thing is that both jane and glen remembers! they told me that the first topic jane talk to me about is about her house being hunted! haha. then it all comes back.. i was laughing myself silly inside.. ha.

another highlight was tat i finally got to see silin again! ha. she must be pretty stressed over her exams ba. Hey lady! if you're seeing this.. JIAYOU!!! hee. sorry for almost losing touch with you ya. dun worry.. will wake you up for church if you need morning calls de! :)

anyway.. i gotta be learning to keep in touch with friends.. seems like i'm always lagging behind. Time moving too fast for me.. next year i'll be at quarter life.. that is if i ever live to be a hundred! ha. sianz. but it doesnt really matter bah.. so old for what.

rubbish.. dunno what i talking abt also. anyway..i'll be asking ppl out for dinner. Like i asked jane. but she refuse to eat with me. :( haha. but she has her reasons ba.. dun worry ya.. no ulterior motives .. just happens to have some coupons to clear. If i ask you (whoever you are) for a dinner date.. dun ask me to eat with my mum like jane did ok! reserved dinners for my mum le. it's you i'm asking. ha.

k la.. sleeping soon.. tired le.. nitez