Monday, November 19, 2007

Irritating examination

here i sit at the atrium of UniSim .. 1.5hrs more to the start of my examination. give up studying already.. gonna take a break.. take a deep breathe.. vomit what little i know and get out of the exam room! ha.

i know i've hardly been studying.. it's really hard to when u're working and stuff. Imagine after work and you're all tired and drained.. you look at the stack of notes and books. How to find the strength to study!

really envy those seniors in their 3rd or 4th year.. gonna be free from this torment soon. chatting with them they always tell you that it's really not easy juggling work and studies. I even met this air steward who's studying and he's even married with kids! must be hard for him. at least it's over for him now.

the question now is how i will do later.. am i gonna fail a module in my very first sem? ha. i certainly hope not. cleared the rest le.. my final hurdle. people tell me to pray.. i know.. but i paiseh to ask God to help me when the prob is my own reluctance. But God please help me anyways! ha.

besides my last waiver exam.. tonight's paper is the first is 4years ! i pretty sure it's not just anxiety i'm feeling. it's like when you're faced with something new but yet so familiar. army seemed to have dulled my student instinct.. but thats ok.. i've nv have good student instincts anyway.ha. but one thing army taught me is that there's really nothing to worry about. things probably will turn out ok at the end of the day.

so here i come jumping out the plane without my parachute! i expect to be landing on some tree or some sea or something soft at least. dun mind breaking a leg or something.. just dun let me die. so help me God!