Wednesday, November 21, 2007

exam is over! ha. but i think that was pretty old news. 2 days old in fact. thanks God it's over. ha.

i remember just after i finished my last entry.. i met up with this classmate of mine. We talk alot.. but i dun think we really know each other's names. ha. But anyway.. she kept telling me about how stress she was at the moment.. we were just standing outside the exam room.. my mind was pretty blank.. wondering if i should be getting stressed as well. ha

i think she's so stressed because she flunked this module the last sem.. i just told her to relax. everything will be ok. lookin at her stack of well prepared notes.. i guess i should be the one relaxing.

sat done at my table.. as expected.. the air con was cold.. 730 sharp. i flipped the paper and write and write and write... company law and corporate governance.. hmm. good thing my research skills are good.. so open book exams still ok for me. not sure if will pass.. but being able to write till the very last min.. at least i've got things to write about. hopefully the lecturer will give me some sympathy points for my effort. ha.

but things didnt go too well for her.. apparently the tips my tutor gave didnt surface. everyone else studied it.. me? i just got time to read thru my lecture notes. "Good thing i didnt study!" i thought to myself. ha

well.. will see how i did. prepared to do it all over again. but of cos i'm hoping i pass.

k k. time to go for my medical appointment.