Friday, September 16, 2005

I Remember

Jus goin thru some concepts for how my Division Commander's farewell video is gonna be like.. kept thinking along the line of makin it upbeat and funny and light hearted. well.. alittle like those i've seen before.

Boring.

As the idea brews.. a theme suddenly hits me. "I Remember.." . i think i know wat i wanna do with the video. I dun wanna jus be a factory churning out lame videos ppl will never remember. More ever.. i quite like my current divCom. He's suave.. looks really smart and really carries himself very well. Quite the commander that commands respect.ha.

I want ppl who comes to the farewell to take back something. Especially him. It's decided! It's gonna be emotional.(hmm..a whole bunch of old army fellas getting emotional.ha. imagine that!!)

But then again.. it's not really up to me to decide. I'll propose anywae.