Sunday, September 04, 2005

*touches my forehead with the back of my palm*
am i sick? dun seem so.. then wats this feeling i'm feeling now.. shucks.. feels cold from within.. like i'm dreading something. goin back to camp maybe? been a long time since i dread goin back to camp. Feel like reporting sick and shun Ex Diamond Link. Not that i dun enjoy army.. think it really is the Justin factor.. pisses me off. Never had to work so stressed out in army before, so undignified. I know there's nothing to be afraid of.. i keep telling myself that, but my heart still pumps double quick time. My guess.. it's a combination of stress.. frustrations.. fear.. fatigue and morale.
Sickening feeling
Thank God i made it thru last week.. hell of a week. Rushing thru one thing to another. Bunt my fingers cooking noodles..*stupid* @_@. Honestly.. i dun really know wat happened last week.. all i know is i was damn tired and lost. Couldnt find the momentum. But i know this week is not gonna be any easier. So help me God!
Dun like the fact that my blog is filled with complaints.. but thats all i can muster now.. Rite now.. even if i was to meet with an accident or fall ill and stay out of action for a while would be a good thing. it's sad.. i wished more happy things hits me this week.
Oh ya..i think i'm goin to Australia, Wallaby this coming Nov for a month! Quite excited abt it. but i'll be goin alone.. thats a good thing too i guess. Foreign land.. stranger friends.. Windy sands... happy Dan! hah.. it better be.