Tuesday, September 13, 2005

You maDe mY DaY!

Mixed feelings yesterdae.. had rashes all over my body.. must be something i ate. couldnt sleep.. itching all over. sianz. But something happened and soothed all the itch and pain. I asked..she said yes. She made my dae.. or rather my night. Still itchy? yes.. but i couldnt care less.

I know it's nothing major.. but still.. feels great. Suddenly felt silly looking at myself losing sleep over it. Was it the rash or was it her? Its probably abit of both. Snap out of it! Not gonna let this get to my head.

Fri's the day. Honestly.. i'm really excited. and maybe a little scared. But wat am i afraid of? There isnt supposed to be any expectation. It's jus a concert. I'm supposed to enjoy myself. Why do i feel this silly pressure to be at my best? i guess i've been thinking too much.
Way too much.

I'm jus too glad it happened. Even if it's not gonna mean anything.. you made my dae. :)