Friday, September 16, 2005

Morning Babble

so soon.. it's fri again. Dont know if i should dread todae.. or be excited abt it. In case u dun know.. i'm watching Snow.Wolf.Lake tonight.

Past few nights ppl called me.. curious to know wats goin on.. and i realised i probably made a fool of myself online. Didnt know ppl actually reads my blog.ha. Then the next thing thats hits me.. What if she reads my blog too??

This is the ultimate blogging dlilemma .. suddenly felt to urge to take down watever i said abt her in this blog. I know i know.. there's no way i can be selective abt who reads my blog. But i dun wanna have to be "sensitive" abt wat i say here, excluding details.. blurring up the truths. Then this would be a politically correct statement board.

I asked myself.. wat is the purpose of this blog? I named it Silent Witness with the impression of this blog witnessing the ups and downs and hipccups in my life. Sitting here silent in cyber space.. storing my memories and my thoughts, my opinions and nevertheless... my complaints.

Articles in newspapers abt bloggers are not an uncommon sight recently.. bloggers getting into trouble with the law for passing racist remarks.. bloggers making politically insensitive statements.. etc etc. But i realised alot of them are making statements to shock or to up the entertainment value of their blogs. I have to admit some of them writes really well and i'm not ashamed to confess i really enjoy reading them.

However.. i'm not the same. Not that i dun wanna make out of this world statements and have a hugh following of readers waiting to read wat i blog everyday. I simply cant. I'm not an established writer nor do i have the capacity to capture the interest and attention of netizens.

Knowing where i stand.. i understood that this isnt exactly my cup of tea. Not that i dun drink tea.. jus tat i'm not a connoisseur of this sort of tea. ha. (Understand wat i mean?)

So i decided right from the start to stay out of this race.. dun wanna write for the sake of viewership or to entertain the ppl who reads this. But in turn.. i hope whoever reads my blog could get to know me alittle better.

Anyhow... i'm still appreciative to anyone who bothers to take time off to read my 5cents worth of rubbish. Thanks.

Decided not to take down any post.. if she ever reads it.. well.. it's a little embarrassing, but sorry i cant help it.