Sunday, September 18, 2005

Jus plain comfortable. Nothing more.. nothing less

Finding it hard to pen down abt last night.. couldnt find the words. Probably i was a little taken aback and overwhelmed by how comfortable it was.. the company.. the musical.. it was all amazing.

I was actually gonna break sweat in the air-conditioned mrt station before she came. No idea wat to expect. My heartbeat, besides being irritatingly faster than usual.. it was beating way harder. Standing in a corner.. only to realise i was like 30mins too early.. but already.. my eyes were looking around jus in case.

I know myself.. these are the early signs of freaking out. For wat? i really hav no idea. I jus stood there.. waiting.

The next thing i know.. i caught a glimps of her in the crowd. The sight of her drowned out my heart beat. A rush of calm washes thru my body. Then i suddenly forgotten why i was nervous in the first place. It was comfortable.. tat familar face.

Dinner.. chat.. trip to the indoor stadium.. Havent felt this way for a long time. This "nothing else matters" kindda feeling. i'm jus glad i'm with good company.

Musical was great.. even though the story's a little lame. But jacky Cheng made it all up with his voice. I was in awe! my first time listening to him Live! It's worth every single buck of the ticket. Too bad we were seated right at the very last row of the stadium. Jacky Cheng was smaller than my thumb from where i saw it. ha. But still.. really enjoyed every moment of the night. Tune stucked in my head.. secret glances to my right. Especially the glances.

I dun know how to put it.. but honestly.. nothing seems important enough to deserve a mention here tonight. Cos all i remember of last night.. was probably the company. Thank God it was nothing like i tot it'll be.

Jus plain comfortable. Nothing more.. nothing less. i'm jus glad you're around. : )